Did you know this:
According to Eco Facts ,
“Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from home. The 15-year study concluded it was a direct result of the much higher exposure rate to toxic chemicals in common household products!”
I don’t think she feels like that is a very good way to thank moms for all we do. I’m pretty sure slowly poisoning us is way below minimum wage.
And the truth is, if we are poisoning us, we are poisoning them too. Our babies.
What do we do?
There are SO many options at every store promising that their products are “safe” and also do the job, but how do we really know?
We take it back to middle school science class and we make them prove it.
Here is a fantastic test that shows many common cleaners and their effectiveness. I’m highlighting an example of a label from a super popular brand, Mrs. Meyers. Their website boasts “powerful plant-derived cleaners”, but when we take a closer look, we find so much more.
So many people see the cute soap caddy and brush and believe they are getting a clean product. Sadly, this isn’t the case.
Take a look at these results.
(Original tester unknown. If it’s you: 1. thank you. 2. I’d love to give credit where it is due. 🙂 )
I’ll just tell you that I avoid the store altogether. The thing is that I’ve learned that for a product to be labeled 100% Natural in the United States, it only needs 5% natural ingredients. The other 95% can be whatever a company so chooses.
I bet you can guess which cleaner listed above I use. You guessed it… Thieves Household cleaner!
Thieves Cleaner is proven effective at killing 99.9% of germs and it is also the most cost-effective of all the cleaners listed. Coming in at $22.50 for a highly concentrated bottle that can make up to 42 bottles of cleaner, it is priced at .52 cents a bottle.
It is full of essential oils that are adaptogenic. (No creation of superbugs here).
It is safe and effective for people and pets.
It is budget-busting.
Here are the details on ways to get it:
1. If you’re not a member of Young Living, you can click HERE and grab yourself a Thieves Premium Starter Kit ($160 pictured below) OR a Basic Starter Kit ($35 also pictured below) and add a bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner ($22.50) to your order.
The Premium Kit is like getting 84 bottles of cleaner for $1.90 a piece and ALL of the rest for FREE. Two bottles of Theives Household Cleaner last me around 18 months to two years.
And whatever you choose, you can count on Young Living’s “Seed To Seal” Guarantee and their commitment to ingredient integrity.
Being a member of YL is the same as ordering from any other online store.
You don’t have “requirements”. You CAN order whenever you want and whatever you want.
It’s really as simple as the ingredients in their products.