I’ll just cut to the point because I do NOT love recipe blogs that take one hundred scrolls just to find the actual recipe and instructions.
I decided to make this recipe for my six year old who faces some food allergies.
It is Soy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.
Here is what you need:
1. Box (or 6 cups) of One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
2. 3 bags of Smash Mallow marshmallows (We love the Cinnamon Churro)
* You need 48 of these mallows.
3. 5 Tablespoons of Kerrygold butter. (We use the salted)
4. 1/2 Teaspoon of Himalayan salt (optional)
5. 9×9 glass baking dish
* Grease your 9×9 glass dish with a bit of the butter.
1. On low heat, melt butter in a large pot.
2. Add the mallows. Stir constantly. Resist the urge to turn up the heat. Hang in there. Remove from heat then they are *just melted. (Resist the urge to over melt or these will become hard instead of gooey goodness.)
3. Gently stir in the salt and cereal. I used a silicone spatula to prevent crushing the cereal to preserve the fluff.
4. Press into the 9X9 pan
5. Cool completely. Slice. Enjoy